DESIGN FOR SAFETY
Perfect handling, maximum safety, innovative excellence: JakuTec’s in-house design follows the same principles as any surgical instrument that we produce as a contract manufacturer.
With a clear vision of the market needs as a result of his many years of engineering and manufacturing surgical instruments, Franz Jakoubek has accomplished instruments from time to time as complete in-house developments.
Torque Limiter Unit
JAKOUBEK’s smart design solution combines multivalent connectivity and a large torque limiting range with outstanding safety characteristics, highest accuracy, and long-term reliability.
- Open design type. High product safety due to better cleaning and sterilisation characteristics
- Designed to fit nearly any instrument combination. Full connectivity to all popular types of handles and couplings / attachments for surgical instruments
- Large torque limiting range. Smart torque design allows for customisation by manufacturer to all individual torque requirements
- No dependence on lube. Complete avoidance of MOLYKOTE® Molybdenum disulfide or other lubricants that are critical in health care applications
- Precision engineered parts. Highest accuracy and repeatability throughout whole duty life
- Strong in intellectual property position due to patentable design. Patent application already filed
- Long-term validation. Test study yet under progress
Dura needle holder
Engineered for the treatment of a dura mater perforation during an interspinal medical procedure. High level of ergonomic comfort and design for the user.